Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cycles of Change

We are currently in the cycle of a full moon, moving from scorpio to Sagittarius, additionally also coming up on the summer solstice.  In this cycle of change, are we will to let go, to be willing to release whatever is holding you back, and dance through the fire during these cycles of change.

Alternatively, if you can let go and enjoy the changes, or rebirths, then we can ride the wave of the ocean a bit easier.  I realize I have been holding onto something.  Perhaps it's an idea of what my career should look like, or what should be happening at this age that I am, but I feel stuck in so many way when it comes to matters of my career.  I suppose this is a normal feeling for renaissance women, those looking to learn and grow, and be a moving piece of evolution.

I recently learned from this amazing Vedic astrologer, how the scorpio to Sagittarius aspects of the planets affect our personality.  If the moon affects the tides and the water, how can the planets not affect what happens here on Earth?!  After my yoga class, I was able to think about things I have been holding onto.  I realized that I don't need to worry, I could just dance through them and have faith that the universe knows what is best, and that everything I am doing, is exactly what I am supposed to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment